QFN Test Socket Components
What is Ceramic QFN(leadless chip carriers (LCCs)
Ceramic quad flat non-leaded packages (C-QFN). A QFN package allows for attachment and connection of an IC to a PCB without through-hole connections, using surface-mount technology (SMT) for compatibility with PCBs using micro strip and coplanar-waveguide (CPW) transmission-line technologies.
QFN is a very small square-shaped or rectangular surface-mount plastic package with no leads. It is basically a quad flat package, except for the absence of leads protruding from its sides. Metal pads or lands around the periphery of the bottom of the QFN package serve as electrical connection points to the outside world.
Ceramic QFN Package(C-QFN)
Ceramic QFN use in connecting industrial
- Circuit board assembly plant
- Memory IC Testing
- Vertical probe card/ Epoxy ring probe card
Ceramic QFN use in
- C-QFN could use in customer device evaluations and low volume orders.
- Probe card for IC Testing.
- Logic IC
- Large-scale integrated circuit
Ceramic QFN features
- Enhanced mechanical strength.
- Higher thermal conductivity
- Higher-frequency packages
- have very high firing temperatures
Ceramic QFN Size
2mm to 9mm
Ceramic QFN Material package
Ceramic QFN Vendor
- USA: FormFactor/ wentworthlabs/ cascade microtech/ microprobe/ svprobe
- JP:MJC/TCL Inc
- Europe: technoprobe(Italy)