Micro Dispensing Nozzles main features
Micro dispensing nozzles is made of imported zirconia, which is more durable and stable than its tungsten steel nozzle.
- It does not generate static electricity, is much cheaper than tungsten steel nozzles and can replace other material nozzles currently on the market.
- Advantages of ceramic nozzles: The first is a long service life.
- The second is not white and throwing less.
- The third is not to turn around.
- The fourth is anti-static
Some of our quality advantages：
- Resist clogging, improved fluid break off, no stringing
- Improved accuracy on robotic applications
- Dispense higher viscosities with lower pressures
- We are capable to offer high precision with 0.01 Concentricity, 0.01 Tolerance and Ra0.1 (Roughness).
- Our nozzles inner hole possess a highly smooth walls, and hence, offering and smoothly flow of liquids used during the process.
- Micro hole processing size 0.08-3mm
- Excellent external grinding
- Plane grinding high precision
- Special processes such as microgroove processing of ceramic substrates.