Advanced ceramics of LONGYI offer a wide range of advanced technical ceramic materials as including:
LONGYI distinguishes advanced ceramics as follows (click the button)
Zirconia Oxide (ZrO2)
- High hardness, high density, high flexural strength, and zirconia ceramic density between 5.95-6.05g / cm3
- Zirconia ceramics are inherently lubricious to avoid contamination and inconvenience caused by additional lubricants.
- Good insulation, no static, strong corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and the advantage of thermal expansion coefficient close to steel.
Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3)
- Excellent electrical insulation (1×1014 to 1×1015 Ωcm)
- Medium to very high mechanical strength (300 to 630 MPa)
- Extremely high compressive strength (2,000 to 4,000 MPa)
- High hardness (15 to 19 GPa)
- Thermal conductivity (20 to 30 W/mK)
- Good grinding characteristics
Aluminium Nitride (AIN)
Boron Nitride (BN)
- High melting point
- Stable substance resistant to high temperatures up to 2000 ° C
- BN is an inorganic material that maintains lubrication properties at very low temperatures or high temperatures and pressures.
- High temperature stable material with physical and chemical properties similar to graphite
- BN has a cubic and hexagonal crystal structure, and cubic boron nitride (cBN) is like
- Diamond-like hard and wearable. The hexagonal boron nitride hBN is as soft and smooth as graphite.
- High thermal conductivity (170~230 w / m.k)
- Has a higher thermal shock than alumina (Al2O3)
- It can withstand temperatures up to 2200 ° C
- High temperature creep strength is 1400 ° C, better than alumina
- Does not deform before temperature (2200~2250°C)
- Does not react with acid but is corroded by caustic soda (NaOH)
Silicon Carbide (SiC)
It can maintain its strength and is not easily deformed at temperatures up to 1400 °C.
Silicon Nitride (Si3N4)
・High fracture toughness and excellent thermal shock resistance
・Excellent mechanical strength and high temperature resistance.
・It can be heated to 1200 degrees in an acid gas environment and used in a stable state.
・Stable chemical properties, excellent wear resistance and excellent corrosion resistance.